Friday, August 10, 2007

It seems that after my bro got into the army, our relationship became somehw very close. Praise the lord for tht. I guess this is the only period of time whereby i actually talk so much to my bro also. Haha. Really glad that we are so much closer nw.

This few days it seems like god is letting me see my own wrong mistakes by having ppl do something unplesant which i gt to know. It seems that i must really reflect on my actions and words use. Today i went to library to study wif charmaine. Just my luck, i saw that girl again, as usual, very rude towards me. I dono hw to describe wad she did in front of me but it seems that this whole day i'm just so PISSed off that i feel like KILLING her again. Nt like i really know her or something, nvr talk to her b4 but dono y she's just so rude to me. How i wish she could just disappear in front of me. To think that she once said i'm as dark as a charcoal in front of me, it's like this is getting on my nerve. She definitely reached my limit, no doubt about that. But i believe sometimes i also judge ppl like hw she did. Now den i feel hw it is. Thank god for that but i hope i can at the same time cool down. If i see her again, i dono wad i would do.

No comments: